Community Forum

Playback Freezing

New Poster

Playback Freezing

Playback is constantly freezing when trying to watch shows online, regardless of browser. It's only the stream itself that freezes, the site functions fine, and other sites as well as the computer remain usable. Sometimes the freeze is a few seconds to now full stretches of time, with nothing indicating what's causing the pauses. My connection, computer, everything, is stable. What's the deal?

Expert

Re: Playback Freezing

@notoriousneb wrote:

Playback is constantly freezing when trying to watch shows online, regardless of browser. It's only the stream itself that freezes, the site functions fine, and other sites as well as the computer remain usable. Sometimes the freeze is a few seconds to now full stretches of time, with nothing indicating what's causing the pauses. My connection, computer, everything, is stable. What's the deal?

playback of previous recordings? reason I'm asking is that there have been some issues with the cloud DVR recordings especially in the Chicago, MN-St.Paul area that are being worked on.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.