Community Forum

Picture too dark. How does one adjust brightness?

New Poster

Picture too dark. How does one adjust brightness?

The picrture is dark.  How may one control the brightness?

Expert

Re: Picture too dark. How does one adjust brightness?

Use your television remote if watching on a television, or brightness control on computer, or device being used to watch the video.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

@MNtundraRET wrote:

Use your television remote if watching on a television, or brightness control on computer, or device being used to watch the video.

Can't adjust with TV remote since will not hold settings due to  Comcast RNG150N box disables TV setting.  Thus, picture dim always.  I've raised this issue before (now archived) and could get no solution from Comcast.  I think switching to Direct TV will cure!

Silver Problem Solver

@SLannes wrote:

@MNtundraRET wrote:

Can't adjust with TV remote since will not hold settings due to  Comcast RNG150N box disables TV setting.  Thus, picture dim always.  I've raised this issue before (now archived) and could get no solution from Comcast.  I think switching to Direct TV will cure!

Since you have the RNG150, if you have X1, you can post this in the X1 forum.  Otherwise, there is a non-X1 forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Contributor

@RobertWy wrote:

@SLannes wrote:

@MNtundraRET wrote:

Since you have the RNG150, if you have X1, you can post this in the X1 forum.  Otherwise, there is a non-X1 forum.