Community Forum

Paramount

New Poster

Paramount

I have paramount in my cable package and downloaded on my smart tv but I can not watch any of the shows because Xfinity is not one of the tv providers listed. Will you be joining anytime soon?
Expert

Re: Paramount

@Praises2lord wrote:
I have paramount in my cable package and downloaded on my smart tv but I can not watch any of the shows because Xfinity is not one of the tv providers listed. Will you be joining anytime soon?

Comcast will never say yes until they are ready to roll it out (like they just emailed all of us about adding Amazon Prime Video app).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Any chance that Xfinity will allow streaming of Paramount soon?  All the other providers do, why not Xfinity? 

Expert

@Sbedwards wrote:

Any chance that Xfinity will allow streaming of Paramount soon?  All the other providers do, why not Xfinity? 

in your home you can use the numbered channels (SD?HD) for the network as well as on-demand while using the Xfinity Stream TV app. ouside of the home most of the on-demand is available. I use the paramount app and it works on home wifi without logging in to a provider (xfinity/comcast is not listed).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!