Community Forum

Paramount network

New Poster

Paramount network

Any chance Xfinity will be adding Paramount network to their lineup any time soon?

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Paramount network

SD Ch 27 in your market

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

Channel 27 is "Not Authorized".

Expert

@FrustratedCust4 wrote:

Channel 27 is "Not Authorized".

that means your subscription level does not include the channel. call 800-Comcast and ask what level you need to get the channel.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

@FrustratedCust4 wrote:

Any chance Xfinity will be adding Paramount network to their lineup any time soon?

I have to pay $5.99/mo to subscribe to that channel.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Gold Problem Solver

@RobertWy wrote: ... I have to pay $5.99/mo to subscribe to that channel.

Are you sure about that? Locally (South-Central PA), Paramount (formerly Spike) is not a premium channel, it's part of the "classic" Preferred and Premier tiers, and of the newfangled Select, Signature, and Super tiers.

Silver Problem Solver

@BruceW wrote:

Are you sure about that? Locally (South-Central PA), Paramount (formerly Spike) is not a premium channel, it's part of the "classic" Preferred and Premier tiers, and of the newfangled Select, Signature, and Super tiers.

When I use the Stream website on my PC, it says I have to pay $5.99/mo.  It was free the first two weeks it was availablle in my market.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Expert

@RobertWy wrote:

@BruceW wrote:

When I use the Stream website on my PC, it says I have to pay $5.99/mo.  It was free the first two weeks it was availablle in my market.

RobertWy: You are paying $5.99 / month to watch it on the streaming channel. On linear cable the channel is included with the correct tier for any service area. I have had digital preferred for many years and the Paramont channels for SD and HD came out when the new channel started up.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Silver Problem Solver

@MNtundraRET wrote:

@RobertWy wrote:

@BruceW wrote:

RobertWy: You are paying $5.99 / month to watch it on the streaming channel. On linear cable the channel is included with the correct tier for any service area. I have had digital preferred for many years and the Paramont channels for SD and HD came out when the new channel started up.

You are correct; I checked and it is the epix channel that is not included in my package.

New Poster

What does it cost to add Paramount Network
Expert

@Ramona3 wrote:
What does it cost to add Paramount Network

it is in my regular lineup. voice remote "paramount network"

Gold Problem Solver

@Ramona3 wrote: What does it cost to add Paramount Network

You'd probably have to subscribe to the tier that includes it. See https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup. Locally (South-Central PA), Paramount (formerly Spike) is not a premium channel, it's part of the "classic" Preferred and Premier tiers, and of the newfangled Select, Signature, and Super tiers. If you already have one of those tiers, see https://www.xfinity.com/support/local-channel-lineup/ for the channel number.

Official Employee

Hi Ramona3! I'd be happy to let you know how'd we be able to add the paramount network to your package! Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.