Community Forum

No sound/audio with Xfinity streaming video

Highlighted
New Poster

No sound/audio with Xfinity streaming video

My Xfinity streaming TV video has no audio. The picture is fine and navigation is fine. My laptop audio does work because I've gone on to YouTube and Vimeo and the sound on those videos are fine. When I stream Xfinity TV from my Fire Table and iPhone 7 it also works fine. But for some reason while I do have audio with my laptop it's just not working for the Xfinity streaming. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: No sound/audio with Xfinity streaming video

Addendum:

Also I turned off Bluetooth and it's still not working. Curiously I paired Bluetooth with my Air Pods and I still didn't get audio with Xfinity streaming but I did hear YouTube videos.

Highlighted
Expert

@Dibbs13 wrote:

Addendum:

Also I turned off Bluetooth and it's still not working. Curiously I paired Bluetooth with my Air Pods and I still didn't get audio with Xfinity streaming but I did hear YouTube videos.

did you go into the set top box settings for audio and see what is set up there?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

@Dibbs13 wrote:

Addendum:

What device are you using to stream?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!