Community Forum

NO BEIN SPORTS IN HD AND NO BEIN SPORTS CONNECT

New Poster

NO BEIN SPORTS IN HD AND NO BEIN SPORTS CONNECT

WHY MUST I WATCH A CHANNEL WITH NO HD WHE THE CHANNEL PROVIDES HD? WHY AFTER SO MANY YEARS HAVE YOU NOT REACHED AN AGREEMENT TO STREAM THE BEINSPORTS APP? This seems to be An unwillingness by corporate to give Xfinity customers A TRULY ENTERTAINING SPORTS PACKAGE. I have been waiting 3 years to watch Bein in Hd and now over a year to stream BeinSports. DO SOMETHING BEFORE THE CUSTOMERS START TO COMPLAIN
New Poster

Re: NO BEIN SPORTS IN HD AND NO BEIN SPORTS CONNECT

This is absolutely ridiculous considering the amount of money we pay for service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thinking of dropping Xfinity for Verizon. How in 2017 EVERY station is not HD is beyond me.
Regular Contributor

I feel your pain!  They also lack majority of premium channels in HD.  there is no HBO East in HD if you are on the West coast, there is only 1 hd showtime channel etc.... yet they try to blame it on HBO but Directv and Dish have all the premiums in HD.

We pay additional for premiums and they are not available in HD?  yet the cooking channel is available in HD how is that fair ?

New Poster

I just moved and went from Verizon Fios to Comcast because there is no Fios in my new area. No BEIN Sports in HD or no app, no FS2 which has soccer also. I had Comcast a long time ago and they are still in the Stone Age. There picture quality is horrible and they still show Sports in SD. Watching soccer or anything for that matter in SD is unacceptable. 

New Poster

I will not upgrade my service and pay the extra fee. I complained three years ago and now that the world cup qualifiers are here again. I just complained again when the rep at Comcast said that they still do not have HD on Bein Sports. How is this possible. It is recorded in HD and even Bein sports says they give it to Comcast in HD all that comcast has to do is just broadcast it. Is that so hard to do Comcast. Everyone has HD tvs now.

Regular Visitor

Bein Sports Espanol is in HD, but not the English channel. Really???!!!!

But when a match is live on Bein Espanol HD, the SAP fonction allows to switch to English commentary. You just need to set English as your SAP language in the settings.

And no FS2 is really bad, especially when trying tyo follow the UFC.

Can't wait for my 2 year contract to be over and go back to DirecTV!

New Poster

I signed up with Comcast over a year ago. I signed up hoping to get Bein Sports and a couple of other sports channels in my region. For some reason, Bein sports could not be broadcasted on my TV because of a contractual issue, for I settled to watch online or on Xfinity stream app, and those hose sports channels do not air all the time. I just wish you could fix it once and for all. I am paying for something I am not provided with -I was promised to get when I signed up- Because of the channels coming on and off, I keep hoping that they are working on that issue. Almost two years later and contacted support numerous times and IT'S NOT RESOLVED!