Community Forum

Movie stopped/Shcokwave Flash crashed

New Poster

Movie stopped/Shcokwave Flash crashed

I purchased a movie from On Demand tonight 3/3/18, watch movie on the tv, then went to watch again online through my account. The movie stopped within minutes saying "Shockwave Flashed has crashed." I clicked to reload and resume the movie and it crashed again and again - within 3 minutes of playing. I did this five times. I re-started my computer and it did it again. I just watched other movies I have purchased from Comcast a week ago online with no problems. Anyone else have this problem? Is it Comast or my computer? I also just watched movies from another site last night with no problems.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Movie stopped/Shcokwave Flash crashed

@Ocean99wrote:

I purchased a movie from On Demand tonight 3/3/18, watch movie on the tv, then went to watch again online through my account. The movie stopped within minutes saying "Shockwave Flashed has crashed." I clicked to reload and resume the movie and it crashed again and again - within 3 minutes of playing. I did this five times. I re-started my computer and it did it again. I just watched other movies I have purchased from Comcast a week ago online with no problems. Anyone else have this problem? Is it Comast or my computer? I also just watched movies from another site last night with no problems.

Try uninstalling/reinstalling adobe flash