Community Forum

Missing recording

Highlighted
New Poster

Missing recording

I recently sat down to watch a show (via stream) I recorded about 5 minutes after it was done recording. It got choppy and laggy, so I tried refreshing the page. No dice. Eventually I got the "Well that didn't go as planned, try watching something else" error, which in and of itself is infuriating. I read on another message board to try logging out and logging back in again. Well, when I did that, I navigated to my recordings, and the recording of only that particular show is gone. All of my other recordings are there. I checked the "Deleted Recordings" folder too, nothing is there either. I can't stand how nothing ever works with this service

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Missing recording

Hi, I'm also having great difficulty with finding "recordings" on my streaming device. They are visible on my TV however, not my PC.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Missing recording

@FBP2 wrote:

Hi, I'm also having great difficulty with finding "recordings" on my streaming device. They are visible on my TV however, not my PC.

what browser are you using on your desk/laptop?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!