Community Forum

Missing genre in browse TV

Highlighted
Contributor

Missing genre in browse TV

I'm surprised that Horror hasn't been added in the list of TV genres yet, it's listed in Movies but not TV.

I looked everywhere and the Horror TV genre isn't listed in On Demand, Stream TV App, or TV Remote App.

Can you guys please add Horror in the TV genres?
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Missing genre in browse TV

Hi @MissDiagnostics

Thanks for posting to the forums. We have a horror movie genre available. Using your X1 remote, please go to "On Demand"> scroll down to "Top Genres"> and search for the "Horror" category. I hope this helps. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

I mentioned that horror movies genre is already a thing in my post but you're missing horror TV series genre. There are several horror TV series too many to list but I'll name the most popular one's. The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, Supernatural, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, American Horror Story, etc..
Highlighted
Official Employee

Gotcha, I apologize for the misunderstanding. Since I now understand you were referring to the TV shows and series, I will pass along your feedback to my leadership. You can also share your thoughts on why this would be beneficial for you and other customers by using this link. Thank you! 🙂 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks and I took the survey as well. Hopefully you guys will fix/add the missing tv series genre soon so others and myself can discover more horror shows that we don't know about already.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Although I'm terrified of horrors movies, lol, I hope so as well. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Thanks for being a loyal customer. Take care.