Community Forum

MSNBC not available

New Poster

MSNBC not available

MSNBC &CNN not available on my iPax Xfinity app this morning...deleted and re-loaded the app, still no news streaming other than local network stations.

New Poster

Re: MSNBC not available

Same here. Been trying to get answers, nothing yet. 

New Poster

Same. Pretty irritated by this.

New Poster

This is very frustrating!

New Poster

Same issue as reported above.  Haven't checked other services, but definitely can't Stream MSNBC right now on my phone, iPad or computer.  Says I need to upgrade, but I definitely still have my same channel package, just checked my TV.

New Poster

Same issue!
New Poster

Same issue with MSNBC and ALL my cable news channels. Happened sometime in the middle fo the night. My guide doesn't even display them anymore. Oddly enough:

- The error message I get says that MSNBC is not part of my subscription, but I get it (and all cable news channels) on my TV.

- I can get MSNBC live by going directly to: http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-live

New Poster

I'm having the same issue.

New Poster

Been on chat with rep and also made a call to Xfinity.  Apparently there is an outtage that affects online streaming.  Not sure where you are located but they say it will be fixed by 4:45 pm (I'm Central Daylight Time).  Makes no sense that it is an outtage when there are so many others posting, but thought I would pass this along.

New Poster

Finally!  Back to normal.  4:30 pm Central Time.

New Poster

great-I was ready to cancel

New Poster

Same here. Very disappointing. Not what I paid for.