Community Forum

LOGGING IN

Frequent Visitor

LOGGING IN

I HAVE HAD TO LOG IN EACH AND EVERY TIME EVEN THOUGH I CHECKED "KEEP ME" LOGGED IN ABOUT 60 TIMES!  EVERY TIME!

MY EXPERIENCES WITH XFINITY OVER THE PAST TWO YEARS HAS BEEN LIKE DEALING WITH ROBOT IDIOTS!

Expert

Re: LOGGING IN

@edman222 wrote:

I HAVE HAD TO LOG IN EACH AND EVERY TIME EVEN THOUGH I CHECKED "KEEP ME" LOGGED IN ABOUT 60 TIMES!  EVERY TIME!

MY EXPERIENCES WITH XFINITY OVER THE PAST TWO YEARS HAS BEEN LIKE DEALING WITH ROBOT IDIOTS!

the 'remembering' of your login is fully a function of your computer/browser as it uses cookies. If you remove crhome (if installed) and then reinstall it, the cookies will be remembered by default. if you have some program running that removes cookies that will cause you to have to keep logging in. 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Gold Problem Solver

Re: LOGGING IN

@edman222 wrote: I HAVE HAD TO LOG IN EACH AND EVERY TIME EVEN THOUGH I CHECKED "KEEP ME" LOGGED IN ...

Also & in other words:

• Don't log out.
  • Don't use Private Browsing when you log in.
  • Make sure your browser accepts Comcast and Xfinity cookies and retains them between sessions.
  • If you use any sort of "system tuneup" software, make sure it is not set to delete cookies.