Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Is Xfinity website the worst website ever or 2nd worst website ever?

New Poster

Is Xfinity website the worst website ever or 2nd worst website ever?

The credit card popup is annoying, especially when it pops up twice within a few seconds. The Manage DVR is pathetic and works sometimes and doesn't work other times. But the TV Listings is probably the worst. The CSS doesn't work correctly and the screen layout gets messed up, which is maddening, but the worst thing may be that some portions of the Xfinity site work with some browsers, some work only with other browsers, and some don't work at all.  I have to alternate between Internet Explorer 10, Firefox 18, and Safari 5 to be able to use various features on the website, and none of them work with everything all the time.  So I ask you, is this the worst site ever or just the 2nd worst site?

New Poster

Re: Is Xfinity website the worst website ever or 2nd worst website ever?

Agreed. The Comcast server probably fails more frequently than any other site that I visit. As a rule, I cannot access my account on most attempts as a redirection error occurs quite often. One would never suspect that it is a tech company.

P.S. To respond to the other commenter who replied in a most mundane manner, not everything is a partisan issue, despite what the pundits are screaming at you. Please put down the remote and chips--try to go outside. Meet some other primates. You will feel better. They probably will not but... eventually with enough preening from the others, you may calm down. Once the media lice is off you that is.

New Poster

Re: Is Xfinity website the worst website ever or 2nd worst website ever?

The worst considering they are a tech company that has failed at the most basic of tech things.  User interface is terrible. And then god forbid you enter into the realm of the chat customer service, you'll spend thirty minutes for someone to give you instructions to get onto the website from which you initiated the chat.