Community Forum

Instant tv

Regular Visitor

Instant tv

Was told if I got the family upgrade 4 10 dollars I'd get . HBO. Cinamax.stars for free 4 a year .lol did not receive any premium channels
Official Employee

Re: Instant tv

Tobiberk2, i can check to see if that promotion is available for you. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: 200 credit

Hi I am very upset with the 200 credit that only 100 is showing up on my account they never sent my paid LG xcharge phone back to me after I paid for it that's what the 200 credit is for so on Sept 6th I called AMD she gave me the credit told her I need her to apply 100 of it to my Aug bill so here we are on the verge of getting our phones turned off for non payment but 100 is still sitting in my account and for next months bill ? Wth cant they apply it to AIG bill this is my money not theirs
Regular Visitor

Re: my money not yours

Also I told her I am cut down on my hours for work I til 3 weeks to apply it and that was what was agreed upon why cant xfinity ever keep their word
Official Employee

Re: 200 credit

Hi there, Tobiberk2. I can absolutely help you out with these credit/billing concerns of yours. Please send me a private message with your name and I'll assist you from there. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!