Community Forum

In Treatment Connection error 3305

New Poster

In Treatment Connection error 3305

Season 3 Episode 23 Jesse....My hope is that someone will be able to fix this so I can finish this series. 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Expert

Re: In Treatment Connection error 3305

@inevertan wrote:

Season 3 Episode 23 Jesse....My hope is that someone will be able to fix this so I can finish this series. 🙏🏼🙏🏼

verified that the HD will not play however the SD version and TVgo both continue to work. I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

HBO Go is working for me....thank you VERY much!!🤗

Official Employee

Hi, inevertan - On what device did you try to access "In Treatment"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I was using my iPad Pro.

Expert

@ComcastElla wrote:

Hi, inevertan - On what device did you try to access "In Treatment"?

for the test I used a desktop connected by ethernet

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I can finish the series using HBO GO....so I am pleased. Thank you for your efforts in helping me!

Official Employee

@Rustyben - I just tried to watch it on my iPhone, didn't get any issues. Could you please try again? 

@inevertan - Thank you for letting me know!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Expert

@ComcastElla wrote:

@Rustyben - I just tried to watch it on my iPhone, didn't get any issues. Could you please try again? 

@inevertan - Thank you for letting me know!

on iphone same error (used HD on-demand)

Official Employee

@Rustyben - In-home or out-of-home? 

Expert

in home. the SD worked fine.

Official Employee

@Rustyben - I let the appropriate team know about this issue. No ETA 

New Poster

How do I mark your reply to me as a “best answer?” Cannot figure out how to do this.

Official Employee

@inevertan - Click on three dots (right next to timestamp) and click "Select this answer".

New Poster

I wish....but that option is not listed for me....not even an option. 

Expert

@inevertan wrote:

I wish....but that option is not listed for me....not even an option. 

did you go to top right of web page and select 'log in'?

New Poster

Thank you! I have been visiting through the link that was emailed to me. New to this....your answer was selected as the best. Thank you for all your help, Rustyben!

New Poster

I’m in Mexico on vacation and can’t watch any thing on my DVR or any live tv. Chatted with tech she sent a signal to refresh my app and had me log off and then back on. Still nothing. Doesn’t work back home in California either
Expert

@Rafaelitag wrote:
I’m in Mexico on vacation and can’t watch any thing on my DVR or any live tv. Chatted with tech she sent a signal to refresh my app and had me log off and then back on. Still nothing. Doesn’t work back home in California either

out of the country, streaming is not allowed. before leaving you can download completed recordings and play them back anywhere.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello All, 

This issue should now be resolved. If you are still receiving error 3305 when attempting to stream, please reach out in a private message so I can investigate this further. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

New Poster

Thank you for your help!
Official Employee

You're welcome @inevertan