Community Forum

I used to be able to watch PBS shows on my laptop at home. Now its saying I can't. What happened?

Highlighted
New Poster

I used to be able to watch PBS shows on my laptop at home. Now its saying I can't. What happened?

Can anyone please explain why I can no longer watch PBS shows (and other local stations) on my laptop in my own home? I used to be able to and now I can't! For instance, I used to be able to watch "The Durells in Corfu" and now the entire series is gone. I hope someone can please shed some light on this mystery. I am ready to throw in the towel on Xfinity. 

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: I used to be able to watch PBS shows on my laptop at home. Now its saying I can't. What happened

PT5364 wrote:

Can anyone please explain why I can no longer watch PBS shows (and other local stations) on my laptop in my own home? I used to be able to and now I can't! For instance, I used to be able to watch "The Durells in Corfu" and now the entire series is gone. I hope someone can please shed some light on this mystery. I am ready to throw in the towel on Xfinity. 

It sounds like you are talking about watching on demand rather than live. On demand shows come and go, comcast reps claim it is controlled by the providers. The show The Durrells in Corfu on Masterpiece is no longer available on demand. Are there other shows you can't find?