Community Forum

I can't watch in home channels on stream app

New Poster

I can't watch in home channels on stream app

I downloaded the xfinity stream app on my phone and roku. I am connected to my in home WiFi. However it says I can't watch the in home channels just the tv go.
Expert

Re: I can't watch in home channels on stream app

@Jmurphy1819 wrote:
I downloaded the xfinity stream app on my phone and roku. I am connected to my in home WiFi. However it says I can't watch the in home channels just the tv go.

it is a national problem but seems to affect the northeastern states area more often. Comcast has not given an estimated time of repair.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

I have the same problem in the West. It used to work fine, but now it doesn't. Extremely frustrating.
New Poster

I get the same error. I am on myhome pc yet I can't watch OPB or several stations. It says I need to use TVGO. Well that doesn't make sense. I filed a report with Xfinity, but never heard anything back. Really BAD service.
New Poster

I figured out my problem....... Turns out my iPad was signed into a friend's account! Our stream home pages looked similar so I didn't realize at first. But when it said I "had no favorites," I started thinking..... why do I have favorites on my desktop and phone but not my iPad? So when I signed out on my iPad and back in with my info, TA-DAH!!! All good.