Community Forum

I can't watch in home channels on stream app

New Poster

I can't watch in home channels on stream app

I downloaded the xfinity stream app on my phone and roku. I am connected to my in home WiFi. However it says I can't watch the in home channels just the tv go.
Expert

Re: I can't watch in home channels on stream app

@Jmurphy1819 wrote:
I downloaded the xfinity stream app on my phone and roku. I am connected to my in home WiFi. However it says I can't watch the in home channels just the tv go.

it is a national problem but seems to affect the northeastern states area more often. Comcast has not given an estimated time of repair.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I have the same problem in the West. It used to work fine, but now it doesn't. Extremely frustrating.
New Poster

I get the same error. I am on myhome pc yet I can't watch OPB or several stations. It says I need to use TVGO. Well that doesn't make sense. I filed a report with Xfinity, but never heard anything back. Really BAD service.
New Poster

I figured out my problem....... Turns out my iPad was signed into a friend's account! Our stream home pages looked similar so I didn't realize at first. But when it said I "had no favorites," I started thinking..... why do I have favorites on my desktop and phone but not my iPad? So when I signed out on my iPad and back in with my info, TA-DAH!!! All good.