Community Forum

How do I change the font size on the guide on my laptop

New Poster

How do I change the font size on the guide on my laptop

OK, so the other day i went to watch some TV on my laptop.  Went to the website, clicked on live TV went to all channels.  everything looked fine so I turned the scroll wheel on the mouse to look through the channels and everything on the guide went hella small. tried to reverse it by turning it the other way but NOTHING. Its so small I can barely read it even readers on.  What do I do. I tried relaunching everything, nope.  Tried shutting off the laptop over night Nope. Tried holding the right button and scrollling Nope holding the left button Nope, holding the scroll wheel Nope. Help?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: How do I change the font size on the guide on my laptop

felipetierra wrote:

OK, so the other day i went to watch some TV on my laptop.  Went to the website, clicked on live TV went to all channels.  everything looked fine so I turned the scroll wheel on the mouse to look through the channels and everything on the guide went hella small. tried to reverse it by turning it the other way but NOTHING. Its so small I can barely read it even readers on.  What do I do. I tried relaunching everything, nope.  Tried shutting off the laptop over night Nope. Tried holding the right button and scrollling Nope holding the left button Nope, holding the scroll wheel Nope. Help?

Use the settings of your browser to change the text size