Community Forum

How can I remotely log out of all accounts using my xfinity login?

Regular Visitor

How can I remotely log out of all accounts using my xfinity login?

There are multiple people who have my username and password, and I changed my password but their amazon fire sticks and apple tv's did not automatically log them out. is there a way for me to "log out of all accounts" as I can on netflix?

Expert

Re: How can I remotely log out of all accounts using my xfinity login?

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello jira. I can assist with removing all devices from sign in. You will have to log in on every device signed in, manually. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Hi, 

I do not have access to the accounts that are signed in to my account. I am trying to kick them off of my account without having access.

Official Employee

@jira. That's ok, I can send the signal to kick them all off. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

@comcastJoeTru. would you be able to do this ASAP? I messaged you.

New Poster

I need this done too I used someone phone and they keep logging in too my account I’ve changed my password but their still in
New Poster

Can someone also help me with this same issue? I changed the password yet I can tell that there are other devices unauthorized still streaming on my account
Silver Problem Solver

@Msdlynne wrote:
Can someone also help me with this same issue? I changed the password yet I can tell that there are other devices unauthorized still streaming on my account

I'm not sure I know what you are asking.

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your username to point only to your current address/account.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

How do I message you because I would like to have all devices log out of my account as well
Silver Problem Solver

@Kewone93 wrote:
How do I message you because I would like to have all devices log out of my account as well

Is this any help?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/manage-wifi-devices-my-account

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Official Employee

Kewone93, I can also help log you out of all of your accounts as well. Please send me a private message with your full name and I'll get this done. 

Ken

New Poster

Re: How can I remotely log out of devices logged into xstream

How can I remotely log out of all devices logged into my xstream?
Silver Problem Solver

@Jazb123 wrote:
How can I remotely log out of all devices logged into my xstream?

Does this help?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/manage-wifi-devices-my-account

Official Employee

Jazb123, I'd be happy to help remove all those logged into your Stream services. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. 

Ken

New Poster

I also need to have this done. And I can’t figure out how to private message you?
Expert

@Apagliarulo7 wrote:
I also need to have this done. And I can’t figure out how to private message you?

you have to be 1) logged in, and 2) have made at least one public post to the forum. log in and and the msg me will work (don't message me I mean the feature will work).

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

how can I reach you directly .

I have been having this issue for the last three days and have call 7 Times in the support line. plus

I had the folks at the  xfinity location try to help me with luck 

getting error 11700 sign too many logs 

Expert

@RLA58 wrote:

how can I reach you directly .

I have been having this issue for the last three days and have call 7 Times in the support line. plus

I had the folks at the  xfinity location try to help me with luck 

getting error 11700 sign too many logs 

a comcast employee usually reponds to posts within 72 hours. you can call 800-Comcast and select tech support for TV then ask to be transferred to the app support team. ask them to deprovision all of your streaming devices. note that you or someone is probably causing the issue by locking up all 5 slots of currently streaming devices by incorrectly stopping viewing using a browser.  stop the stream and 'x' out of the streaming web page before closing browser.

New Poster

I was able to contact comcast  T3 folk and they were able to help me with this issue 

BIG SHOT OUT TO  Gerg and Devon.  They were the only two people that knen what i was talking about at the comcast support team,,

after 4 day if this headache ,  

THANK YOU BOTH