Community Forum

How can I remotely log out of all accounts using my xfinity login?

Regular Visitor

How can I remotely log out of all accounts using my xfinity login?

There are multiple people who have my username and password, and I changed my password but their amazon fire sticks and apple tv's did not automatically log them out. is there a way for me to "log out of all accounts" as I can on netflix?

Expert

Re: How can I remotely log out of all accounts using my xfinity login?

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello jira. I can assist with removing all devices from sign in. You will have to log in on every device signed in, manually. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Regular Visitor

Hi, 

I do not have access to the accounts that are signed in to my account. I am trying to kick them off of my account without having access.

Official Employee

@jira. That's ok, I can send the signal to kick them all off. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Regular Visitor

@comcastJoeTru. would you be able to do this ASAP? I messaged you.