Community Forum

Hit the Floor missing episodes and 2 episodes in season 1 in home only

Highlighted
New Poster

Hit the Floor missing episodes and 2 episodes in season 1 in home only

It is frustrating to watch a season missing episodes, and to top that some random episodes are in home only!

this doesn't make any sense! Please fix it!

Expert

Re: Hit the Floor missing episodes and 2 episodes in season 1 in home only

i see that season 2 ep 4 is missing. the producers/owners determine where an episode may be watched (they set it in permissions when sendingt the file to comcast). I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello User155, the information that (Rustyben) provided is correct. Only the network has the ability to pick and choose what they put on demand and when it goes up. I have submitted this request to our on demand team for review, please reach out to the network and request that they add the missing content back to your on demand menu.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

Thank you!
Now season 2 episode 4 is loaded however it is in home only! Hit the floor season 2 episode 4 and season 1 episode 6 are in home only. It still doesn’t make sense whatsoever. Please fix it. I still don’t understand why some episodes are ok and ramdam ones in the middle are not. It should be addressed to the network providers that the customers are frustrated and annoyed by that.
Thank you
Official Employee

User155 wrote: Now season 2 episode 4 is loaded however it is in home only! Hit the floor season 2 episode 4 and season 1 episode 6 are in home only. It still doesn’t make sense whatsoever. Please fix it. I still don’t understand why some episodes are ok and ramdam ones in the middle are not. It should be addressed to the network providers that the customers are frustrated and annoyed by that. 

Unfortunately we don't have the ability to make this available to view outside of your home network. If the content is listed as "watch in home only" then you would need to be connected to your home Wi-Fi to do so. You can set your DVR to record the program in question so that you never miss any of the action, recording you can download to your app and take them and watch them anywhere anytime.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.