Community Forum

Hannity Fox News cut off in middle of program

New Poster

Hannity Fox News cut off in middle of program

March 28, 2018 - trying to watch Hannity Fox tonight from Xfinity in Modesto, California.  Trying to connect in Microsoft Edge Bing and it wouldn't connect.  Went over to Google and it connected only to be cut off at the halfway mark of the show with Tucker Carlson popping up.  This has happened before - have not been able to connect with the show in the past.  I shut the computer down and then came back on and the Fox News Channel will not come in.  Am I to believe the Hannity News is too hot to handle and is being cut off.  Laura Ingram will not come on also.  What is the problem.

Expert

Re: Hannity Fox News cut off in middle of program

@christineser wrote:

March 28, 2018 - trying to watch Hannity Fox tonight from Xfinity in Modesto, California.  Trying to connect in Microsoft Edge Bing and it wouldn't connect.  Went over to Google and it connected only to be cut off at the halfway mark of the show with Tucker Carlson popping up.  This has happened before - have not been able to connect with the show in the past.  I shut the computer down and then came back on and the Fox News Channel will not come in.  Am I to believe the Hannity News is too hot to handle and is being cut off.  Laura Ingram will not come on also.  What is the problem.

were you watching a recording?  a TVgo channel? Linear numbered channel availble when watching in home?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.