Community Forum

Getting the error: createDrmSession.403-102 when I attempt to log in on the Stream beta on Roku TV

New Poster

Getting the error: createDrmSession.403-102 when I attempt to log in on the Stream beta on Roku TV

Just bought a new package with Xfinity as they had great things to say about xfinity stream with a roku.    Bought a new roku.    Everything worked great for a week.   Now I get theerror: createDrmSession.403-102 when I attempt to log in on the Stream beta on Roku TV.    Called support on Sunday and they could not figure out how to help and was placed on a "higher level".   3 days later I am still waiting for a response.   Everything else works on the roku and the roku is connected to WIFI.    I have not been able to stream live tv for 3 days and feel like I am not being serviced.   Can anyone help me?   I see this is a common problem on the forum but I am not finding a solution.  Pay tons to get this service and waiting 3 days with no resolution is too much.

Expert

Re: Getting the error: createDrmSession.403-102 when I attempt to log in on the Stream beta on Roku

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Getting the error: createDrmSession.403-102 when I attempt to log in on the Stream beta on Ro...

B_in_VT - 

Thanks for reaching out on the forums. I'd be happy to take a look at this further with you and help troubleshoot the issue. Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Re: Getting the error: createDrmSession.403-102 when I attempt to log in on the Stream beta on Ro...

Seems all I do is wait. Lots of questions but no solutions
Official Employee

I'm here and willing to help. Please try using another username to see if you run into the same issue, let me know what the results are back in our PM. Thanks! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I just signed up a week ago.<br><br>Now this error shows up.<br><br>Have done all the level one crud.<br>Reinstalled app on Roku3<br>Reset modem/router<br>Rest Roku3<br><br>No dice<br><br>Even we as far as to connect Roku to range extender for a "stronger signal" no dice