Community Forum

Getting Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch when logging in to stream on desktop PC.

New Poster

Getting Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch when logging in to stream on desktop PC.

Getting stuck in the endless loop of Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch error.  I can stream on my phone.  I am on Windows 10 Home 64 bit.  I have tried Edge and Chrome both same error.  I have cleared cookies, cache, browsing history.  I have attempted two online chats with no help.  I read on another forum post it could be that I have two accounts under my name which I do from a move a few years ago.  I would really like to be able to stream TV in my office at my home on my computer and not on a phone.  Help please.

Expert

Re: Getting Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch when logging in to stream on desktop PC.

@SageGA wrote:

Getting stuck in the endless loop of Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch error.  I can stream on my phone.  I am on Windows 10 Home 64 bit.  I have tried Edge and Chrome both same error.  I have cleared cookies, cache, browsing history.  I have attempted two online chats with no help.  I read on another forum post it could be that I have two accounts under my name which I do from a move a few years ago.  I would really like to be able to stream TV in my office at my home on my computer and not on a phone.  Help please.

did you get an error code like 11700 ?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Re: Getting Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch when logging in to stream on desktop PC.

No just the message we found an error.  log off and back in and it will be fixed.  the error at the bottom is ftde. acount mismatch.  I can stream on the my phone with no issue just not my desktop computer.  

Expert

@SageGA wrote:

No just the message we found an error.  log off and back in and it will be fixed.  the error at the bottom is ftde. acount mismatch.  I can stream on the my phone with no issue just not my desktop computer.  

you might try running the chrome browser app and see if it works.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

New Poster

My issue is my desktop computer at my house not my phone.  Both Chrome and Edge do not work.  There is no chrome browser app for Windows 10 desktop computer besides the actual appication which I have.  It just does not want to load on my computer.  It is very frusrating.  I remove cookies, cache and everything else for either browser (edge and chrome) then get the same exact error.  

Expert

@SageGA wrote:

My issue is my desktop computer at my house not my phone.  Both Chrome and Edge do not work.  There is no chrome browser app for Windows 10 desktop computer besides the actual appication which I have.  It just does not want to load on my computer.  It is very frusrating.  I remove cookies, cache and everything else for either browser (edge and chrome) then get the same exact error.  

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Hi, SageGA - By any chance, do you have two active accounts with Comcast? Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number, your username/email. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.