Community Forum

Fox News Live

Regular Visitor

Fox News Live

5/13/18 Fox News has been missing from the list of "Watch News Live" for two days. Why?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Fox News Live

Not only is the channel missing from Xfinity Stream, but I can't watch Fow News shows recorded on my DVR. They are on my DVR at home, but not on my Stream app (I am only using 6%). I'm very disappointed. I'm also disappointed no one has answered this problem!

Expert

@scullyh wrote:

Not only is the channel missing from Xfinity Stream, but I can't watch Fow News shows recorded on my DVR. They are on my DVR at home, but not on my Stream app (I am only using 6%). I'm very disappointed. I'm also disappointed no one has answered this problem!

the databases that the streamsite (and smart devices) use don't match your home X1 equipment. Call 800-Comcast and select billing. Ask the agent to perform a deep account background refresh (can take up to an hour to completely finish) and then try again. you may have to logout of the website and back in to refresh 'entitlements' to your browser.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

@pnk96722, & @scullyh, 

Are you still having issues with Fox News? If you haven't already, I can send the signal needed to perform the Account Refresh mentioned by @Rustyben. If needed, verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.