Community Forum

Favorite filter was removed from stream website

Bronze Problem Solver

Favorite filter was removed from stream website

This morning the favorite filter on the stream website was removed. New update, new problem. Doesn't comcast have a QA check on new releases?

Untitled.png

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Favorite filter was removed from stream website

Looked for other changes and found they moved Favorite filter. Its no longer a filter per say, but a listing option now under Live TV. The Available Out of Home TVGO is also under Live TV, but it is still in the filter menu.

Untitled.png

New Poster

Thanks for posting this, I was  looking for that favorite filter and could not find it anymore.  They should put it back in the filters menu.

I don't want to scroll through all the channels I never  watch.

New Poster

Has there been any response addressing this topic? I, like yourself, do not like not having my "Favorites" filter. Please leave a response if this issue can be resolved. Thank you.

Silver Problem Solver

Toadstool1 wrote:

Has there been any response addressing this topic? I, like yourself, do not like not having my "Favorites" filter. Please leave a response if this issue can be resolved. Thank you.

Look at the previous posts in this thread.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Bronze Problem Solver

Toadstool1 wrote:

You still have favorites, just bookmark this to get to your favorites:

https://tv.xfinity.com/listings/favorites

New Poster

You saved me. Thank you

Regular Contributor

How do you set favorities. If I click on the star, a circle appears around it, but it never changes to a solid star. 

Regular Contributor

For me, this doesn't work. A circle appears around the star, but it never fills in and it doesn't stick when I come back in. 

Official Employee

Hi dbvirago2, apologies for your experiences setting your favorites. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies to see if that corrects the favorite settings?

Thank you