Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

(Error xacsa.xact.3370.1000937: FatalDrmError)

New Poster

(Error xacsa.xact.3370.1000937: FatalDrmError)

Xfinity stream (Error xacsa.xact.3370.1000937: FatalDrmError)

I have been getting this same message for months and the "techs" at Comcast cannot figure it out.

Any help???

Administrator

Re: (Error xacsa.xact.3370.1000937: FatalDrmError)

@mchriswinter,

We apologize that you are experiencing this issue. We recommend that you reset your Adobe Flash License in order to get this error cleared. For more information on how that is done, see here: https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager08.html

Regular Visitor

I had this issue of the "Error xacsa.xact.3370.1000937: FatalDrmError" when trying to access Xfinity Stream using my Chrome browser for days after signing up for Xfinity TV. All the potential solutions recommended on this forum did not work for me. I called Comcast Support and went through Tier 1, 2 and  Tier 3 support and all the gyrations recommended.. Unfortunately the problem never changed. Updating Flash, deleting cash over and over again then resetting Chrome to original default settings via the Setting Menu never changed the problem.

Solved (for me at least): What I did next actually fixed the problem. "I de-installed Chrome completely and anything to do with Chrome. I then re-installed Chrome and then tried to login to Xfinity Stream again and It Worked!!!" So the quick fix I would suggest, if you have this error MSG, is the De-Install Chrome, then re-install it from the Chrome website. A new and clean install of Chrome was the Fix for my situation. No guarantees that this is a universal solution but at least it is worth a try..

Good Luck...

Rich

Xfinity Stream Error MSG.JPG
New Poster

I switched to microsoft edge from google chrome , updated flash and all is well..... fdupr