Community Forum

Error xacsa.provision.accountMismatch: RemoveDevice

New Poster

Error xacsa.provision.accountMismatch: RemoveDevice

I get this error 95% of the time when I try to stream to any laptop. It just goes into a loop of "connecting to ent exp" to "adding device" to "Sorry, you need to log out and log back in"  Log back in and it starts again. I spent 2 hours talking to 8 different techs. One even tried on his computer and got the exact same thing there so it definately is not a problem on my end. Another tech told me that It was meant only for portable devices and a windows 10 pc using Chrome browser was not supposed to be able to stream. I wish you folks would get your act together. Maybe I should only pay 5% of my bill and say the other 95% is incompatable with your service. Just a thought

New Poster

Re: Error xacsa.provision.accountMismatch: RemoveDevice

I have the same problem and have been getting the same runaround with no answers. And this is on a computer that used to play the streaming feeds just fine. All of a sudden it stopped, and every time you call them, they ask inane questions like, "can you not log in?" Of course I can -- I'm talking to you! So frustrating. 

New Poster

Re: Error xacsa.provision.accountMismatch: RemoveDevice

I figured out the solution for my problem despite their efforts. I had 2 accounts under my name, one was closed due to a move. I called them and had that account permanently removed from association with my active account and voila, no more error. It took 2 days to get that done on their end. Hope this helps.
New Poster

Re: Error xacsa.provision.accountMismatch: RemoveDevice

I have had the same problem for over 2 weeks now can not login to Live stream and some days I can access for a few hours then back to the error messages, which are different every time I try but usually it is: Error xacsa.provision.accountMismatch: RemoveDevice

 

Does anyone have the reason, I certainly would not waste my time calling Comcast for a Comcast problem!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Error xacsa.provision.accountMismatch: RemoveDevice

I have been having this same problem also for months.  Comcast is no help.  They don't know what they are doing. I can't watch tv online but as soon as I log off it goes back to same problem.  It works sometimes and sometimes not.  Terrible service on their part - I gave up on asking them for help.  I just wish I had other cable options in my area.  Next step is to cut out comcast for good.

Regular Visitor

Re: Error xacsa.provision.accountMismatch: RemoveDevice

I have had the same issue (Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch) I have moved my address and now I have 3 accounts.3 bill all of which i paid.Trying to resolve this issue with comcast to no avail....The phone personnel are young and inexperienced. Trying to stream away from home is not possible. I have been with comcast for 23 years.Thinking of discontiuning service.I pay for a service and expect to get it...  : (

Expert

Re: Error xacsa.provision.accountMismatch: RemoveDevice


@sciguy7 wrote:

I have had the same issue (Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch) I have moved my address and now I have 3 accounts.3 bill all of which i paid.Trying to resolve this issue with comcast to no avail....The phone personnel are young and inexperienced. Trying to stream away from home is not possible. I have been with comcast for 23 years.Thinking of discontiuning service.I pay for a service and expect to get it...  : (


the username (email) you are using is tied to more than one account in the past. you can either create a new username for the account you want to use and log in with it, or call 800-Comcast and select billing and ask the agent to fix your username to point only to your current address/account. 



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!