Need help with error tvapp-00100 how do I resolve this
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Error tvapp-00100

@carltonmills745 wrote:

Is this any help?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-tv-app-unable-to-connect

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

@carltonmills745 wrote:

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I have asked a colleague to review your account and reach out to you so that we can get any underlying issues identified and resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

carltonmills745, appreciate you taking the time to alert us about the error on the Stream App. At what point do you get this error? During live TV Playback? On-demand playback? Recordings? Let me know so I can best assist! 

Ken

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

At the start in the beginning
Official Employee

At the start in the beginning

carltonmills745, OK so when you launch the app? Have you attempted to uninstall and reinstall the app? What device are you using when you get the error? 

Frequent Visitor

Samsung smart TV 55 curve
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

And yes I did
Frequent Visitor

Call me please <violation>

Official Employee

carltonmills745, thanks for providing this info. As a member of our forums team, I work primarily on the forums to resolve issues. Please do not post your number publicly to protect the integrity of your account. We want to make sure your info remains safe!

Does your TV fit these standards: 

• 2018 TVs with minimum software version T-KTM2AKUC 1131.9 and Model Codes NU8500, NU850, NU8000, NU800, Q9F, Q8F, Q7C, Q7F and Q6 [F = Flat, C= Curved]
  • 2018 TVs with minimum software version T-KTM2LAKUC 1131.9 and Model Codes NU7300, NU730, NU7200, NU7100 and NU710
  • 2018 TVs with minimum software version T-KTSUAKUC and Model Code UNXXNU7090
  • 2018 TVs with minimum software version T-KTSNAKUC 1131.9 and Model Codes N5510, N5500, N5350, N5300, N4500, N4350 and N4310
  • 2017 TVs with minimum software version T-KTMAKUC-1210.8 and Model Codes Q9F, Q8C, Q7F (Flat), Q7C (Curved), MU9000, MU8500, MU8000, MU7600, MU7500, MU750, MU7100, MU700, MU7000, MU6500, MU6490, MU6300, MU630, and MU6290
  • 2017 TVs with minimum software version T-KTSAKUC-1210.8 and Model Codes M5300, M530, M4500, and M450

We only support Samsung TVs that fit these model codes and software versions. If you see yours here, please send me a private message by clicking on my name and then clicking the link that references private messaging on the top right of the next page. Please include your name so I can access your account. 

Thanks for your partnership! 

Ken

New Poster

Was this issue ever resolved?  I'm getting this same error.

Error  TVAPP-00380

I'm currently on my laptop, using google chrome browser.  Often I'm not able to watch the Recordings.  And it wants to redirect me to the OnDemand.  Obviously if I have it recorded on my DVR, I'd rather stream from that so that I can still skip through the commercials on my laptop.  The biggest issue I have with it is, that currently I'm watching a recording that's 3hrs long, and I'm about 1hr into the show and this error keeps popping up.  I'll close the error and "resume" the recording.  It keeps saying that I can go watch it on demand, but if I switch to On Demand, then I'm not able to fast forward, and the fact that I'm 1hr into the show means that I will have to basically sit through 1hr of what I already watched, just to get to where I was.  Obviously this is really inconvenient.  At least if it's going to give me the option of watching it OnDemand, if it would mark my timestamp in the show and put me into that spot in the OnDemand, I wouldn't be losing an hour.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Capture.JPG