Community Forum

Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

New Poster

Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

Everytime I try and log on to stream I recieve this error (Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch). Was work just fine until a couple weeks ago.  I'm using chrome.

Expert

Re: Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

@deniseholderman wrote:

Everytime I try and log on to stream I recieve this error (Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch). Was work just fine until a couple weeks ago.  I'm using chrome.

Comcast has more than one address/account associated with the username you are using to sign in. call 800-Comcast and select billing and ask the agent to fix your username to only point to your current account/address. If the agent doesn't understand or wants to open some kind of ticket ask for a supervisor.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, thanks for reaching out and I can assist you with this Stream error you are receiving. Are you experiencing this error on your mobile devices via the stream app, just through the website, or both? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Administrator

@deniseholderman

Thank you so much for posting your question here in the Xfinity Forum. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. 

Can you please log out of the Xfinity Stream website fully, clear your browsers cache and cookies, and log back into the website?

Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.