When ever I try to use Xfinity stream and try to logon I get this error

Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

Expert

Re: Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

@Kybr6532 wrote:

When ever I try to use Xfinity stream and try to logon I get this error

did you have a previous account/address on that same username?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Yes I have, I went in to comcast and asked them to remove it yesterday but nothing has been done yet.

New Poster

I am having the same issue and am not getting any help.  I'm paying for a service I cannot use.  Smiley Sad

Expert

@Kybr6532 wrote:

Yes I have, I went in to comcast and asked them to remove it yesterday but nothing has been done yet.

call 800-Comcast and select billing. Ask the agent to remove the link to your old address on your username and be sure that your new account is attached to your username.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Thank you for the idea, I have spent all day on the phone with comcast services and I read similair answers and the person I talked to didnt know how to do that and wasn't able to transfer me to some one who did with out a 4-6 hour wait

Expert

@Kybr6532 wrote:

Thank you for the idea, I have spent all day on the phone with comcast services and I read similair answers and the person I talked to didnt know how to do that and wasn't able to transfer me to some one who did with out a 4-6 hour wait

if the agent doesn't know or says they can't help ask for a supervisor Smiley Happy