Community Forum

Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

Regular Visitor

When ever I try to use Xfinity stream and try to logon I get this error

Is there anyway to resolve this issue, I can find no answer in the forums.

Expert

Re: Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Bobby2327, it sounds like your username is tied to another account. I can get this issue corrected for you, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Bobby2327 wrote: My issue appears to be resolved.  Thank you.

You're welcome, I am glad we were able to get this taken care of for you. Have a good day.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.