Community Forum

Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

Regular Visitor

When ever I try to use Xfinity stream and try to logon I get this error

Is there anyway to resolve this issue, I can find no answer in the forums.

John Langgood

Expert

Re: Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

@jlanggood wrote:

When ever I try to use Xfinity stream and try to logon I get this error

Is there anyway to resolve this issue, I can find no answer in the forums.

John Langgood

you posted this in the stream site (for pc's using a browser). what is the device you are using and what is the operating system. if using a browser have you tried chrome?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

I have this problem with both Safari and Chrome.

Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Official Employee

Hey @jlanggood

I can help with this error. I will need to verify some information regarding your account and the information that you are using to log in. Can you please verify your first and last name, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

New Poster

I'm having this issue as well in Chrome and Edge. Is there anyway that you can help me with this?

Regular Visitor

Hello Rustyben,

I wonder if you might be able to help me with a similar issue.  I posted about it in a different section, here:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Stream-TV-App/quot-Sorry-we-ve-run-into-a-problem-quot/m-p/3090230#M15...

Thanks!

Expert

@jw1111 wrote:

Hello Rustyben,

I wonder if you might be able to help me with a similar issue.  I posted about it in a different section, here:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Stream-TV-App/quot-Sorry-we-ve-run-into-a-problem-quot/m-p/3090230#M15...

Thanks!

please scroll up 3 posts and follow the directons from @ComcastChe