Community Forum

Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

New Poster

Hello, I've received  this error for  over a week now and have received 2 phone calls back, none from the apparent tier 2 team that can resolve 

Expert

Re: Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

@jasalexia wrote:

Hello, I've received  this error for  over a week now and have received 2 phone calls back, none from the apparent tier 2 team that can resolve 

fastest fix so far is to create a new email (username) to use to log in. The issue is that your current username has been used on a previous account and has to be fixed in the databases only to point to your current address/account. (800-Comcast, billing).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

@jasalexia,

Thank you for posting your question here in the Xfinity Forum. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. 

Can you please log out of the Xfinity Stream website completely, clear your browsers cache and cookies, and log back into the website?

Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!