Community Forum

Error ftde.provision.11700

New Poster

Error ftde.provision.11700

I cannot log into the tv app on my laptop despite having used this same laptop to do so a hundred times before. Between my spouse and myself we have approximately 7-10 devices (phones, tablets, televisions, laptops) that need to access our account, but the account seems to "forget" us every time and reregisters the device, which I imagine is what's leading to this error. Can anyone help resolve this, as it does not appear I can view my own devices to deauthorize any of the "old" versions? 

Official Employee

Re: Error ftde.provision.11700

@jbmandev wrote:

I cannot log into the tv app on my laptop despite having used this same laptop to do so a hundred times before. Between my spouse and myself we have approximately 7-10 devices (phones, tablets, televisions, laptops) that need to access our account, but the account seems to "forget" us every time and reregisters the device, which I imagine is what's leading to this error. Can anyone help resolve this, as it does not appear I can view my own devices to deauthorize any of the "old" versions? 

Please ensure that your laptop browser is set to allow cookies from xfinity.com and that any antivirus software isn’t auto deleting cookies.  The 11700 error occurs when you hit the limit on the number of devices which you can have on your account.  Cookies are what keep us from “forgetting” your laptop so if it keeps asking you to sign in when you close the browser, you’re somehow blocking or deleting cookies.

I’ve removed all the PCs (you had hundreds).  Now it just shows 5 mobile devices (iPhones and iPads for you and your spouse).

-ComcastDan