Community Forum

Error ftde.provision.11000

Frequent Visitor

Error ftde.provision.11000

I'm getting this error on my laptop when trying to login to stream. Message states:

"Sorry, we've run into a problem.

The good news? We can take care of it right now. First, you'll need to sign out of your account.
When you sign back in it'll be fixed. Ready?"

I do that, but keep getting the same error.

any help?

Thank You!

Frequent Visitor

Re: Error ftde.provision.11000

Called in, phone support is a joke, kept repeating everything I said, had to "chat" with an engineer and relay to me... 

New Poster

Has anyone been able to resolve this error code??? error code:  ftde.provision.11000

Frequent Visitor

I haven't, still the same thing, every pc/mac in my house is the same.

Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

After the second call, yesterday, now my mobile devices can't login...great

Official Employee

Rake1 - 

Thank you for reaching out here, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're running into with the online accounts. To look into this further together, please send me a PM with your first and last name. Thanks! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

STILL not working...

Expert

@Rake1 wrote:

STILL not working...

did you see the post just above your last post? did you PM the Official employee?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Rake1, I just responded back to your PM again. Please continue working with me there towards a resolution.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

I did, thank you
New Poster

I just clicked refresh on my browser for the same error and then things loaded just FYI.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the tip, didn't work for me though.

New Poster

ok ... well i went through that whole sign out sign in process ... and using google chrome.

I was like yah ok clearly this wont work!

then i thought just try reload webpage in google chrome and it worked.

im in Hawaii and able to watch my DVR content that is in Colorado.

just more info ... tech probs are so frustrating!

Frequent Visitor

thanks, I tried your method a bunch of ways, but no luck...

the thing is, it's been almost 7 weeks now...I'm just tempted to cancel at this point.