Community Forum

Error codeTVAPP-00203

Frequent Visitor

Error codeTVAPP-00203

I do have a subscription and can get into the guide, but when I select any channel, I get this result

Subscription to This Channel Required

A subscription is required to watch this channel.
Please call 1-800-xfinity to add it to your service.

(Error TVAPP-00203)

Help anyone.

Official Employee

Re: Error codeTVAPP-00203

Hello, mpmd. Thanks for reaching out to us. I apologize to hear you are having an issue trying to watch a channel and getting this error code. I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Still a problem, not fixed

Official Employee

I apologize to hear you are still having an issue with trying to stream live TV. Looking into the original ticket you gave me, I see they reached out to you. Did they attempt any troubleshooting? Also, I see there is a new ticket that was open and currently being worked.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Yes, they are still trying. I actually had one local on the stream for a minute, although the reception was bad. 

Official Employee

Thank you for that information. Would you mind if I tried to just reprovision the modem, in case something might be corrupted in there?

Frequent Visitor

sure, give it a try

Official Employee

Thank you. I have now provisioned the modem. You will be offline for 2 mins. When it's back up try to stream again and let me know if you still get the same issue.

Frequent Visitor

the same

I did get the following for a minute.

This Video Cannot Be Played

We've run into a problem while streaming KOMO 4 News Saturday 6:00pm.

(Error TVAPP-00206)

Build number5OSWindows 7BrowserChrome 71.0.3578.98Flash version32.0.0Statusin homeEntitlementstve-linear, transactions, est, clinear, cvod, tve-vodLast fingerprintcloudtv_web_polymer_5.3.5_prod_1546138229853_28614Stream providerprimetimeVideo IDtvgrid/listing/2001962912300200109/?channelId=7337523211165540104Stream IDtag:xfinitytv.comcast.net,2013:channel-station:7803976132145916117:chNum:1004:callSign:KOMOD#stream:format:HLSError codeTVAPP-00206Error descriptionLoading of the specified resource has failedError aux infohttp://ccr.linear-twtr-wa-pil.xcr.comcast.net/KOMOD_HD_TWTRdWA_11095_0_5561593110584379163.m3u8?format=redirectVideo Provider1004 KOMODVideo SourceTVListingVideo TitleKOMO 4 News Saturday 6:00pm

Official Employee

I'm glad I was able to assist you, mpmd. If you ever need further assistance don't hesitate to reach out to us.