Community Forum

Error code ftde.xact.3323.1000319

New Poster

Error code ftde.xact.3323.1000319

I am getting the "error code ftde.xact.3323.1000319" when I try to login to my Xfinity stream. This has never happened. I have made sure that my computer allows to use cookies and I tried using another browser and that it allows websites to store data on my computer but it still comes up with the error code. What can I do?

Expert

Re: Error code ftde.xact.3323.1000319

@sizemorecm1-_ wrote:

I am getting the "error code ftde.xact.3323.1000319" when I try to login to my Xfinity stream. This has never happened. I have made sure that my computer allows to use cookies and I tried using another browser and that it allows websites to store data on my computer but it still comes up with the error code. What can I do?

install and run the chrome browser (has flash built in). be sure you have the latest version. (stacked triple dots, help about. that will cause an update check and install automatically.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).