Community Forum

Error about Networks not included in my TV service that definitely are included in my TV service

Regular Visitor

Error about Networks not included in my TV service that definitely are included in my TV service

Can't login to streaming servies using xfinity lgoin (ex, Adult Swim, FX), "This network is not included in your current Xfinity TV service" even though channels are definitely included in my TV service and work through cable box.

Expert

Re: Error about Networks not included in my TV service that definitely are included in my TV service

@glassofwater wrote:

Can't login to streaming servies using xfinity lgoin (ex, Adult Swim, FX), "This network is not included in your current Xfinity TV service" even though channels are definitely included in my TV service and work through cable box.

are you able to use the Xfinity stream TV app to view FX ?  I just verified that the FX app and [Adult Swim] app work using my Xfinity subscription.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Regular Visitor

Re: Error about Networks not included in my TV service that definitely are included in my TV service

No, the Stream TV app doesn't list these channels. The FX/Adult Swim apps have the same issue with 'network is not included,' as does any browser or any device I have tried.

Expert

@glassofwater wrote:

No, the Stream TV app doesn't list these channels. The FX/Adult Swim apps have the same issue with 'network is not included,' as does any browser or any device I have tried.

try calling 800-Comcast and select billing, ask the agent to perform a deep background account refresh (takes up to an hour to complete). try to log in to the 3rd party apps after the account refresh. the Stream devices should also then work.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

Hello,

I would be happy to look at this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

This has been happening to me lately as well. Everything used to work. Made it up to tier three support (supposedly the top), at which point they said that the issue was not on there end (it clearly is), and that is must be the individual providers themselves and said to contact them.

I said, "are you serious? you seriously want me to call every single channel, and say I can't log on with my xfinity username and password? and they're gonna tell me something other than 'call Xfinity?'" And I kid you not they said "yes."

So, that's where I'm currently at with this. Apparently it's a conspiracy from every network against my specific Xfinity account, not actually Xfinity themselves. Because, you know, that's the logical explanation.

Expert

@rev23dev wrote:

This has been happening to me lately as well. Everything used to work. Made it up to tier three support (supposedly the top), at which point they said that the issue was not on there end (it clearly is), and that is must be the individual providers themselves and said to contact them.

I said, "are you serious? you seriously want me to call every single channel, and say I can't log on with my xfinity username and password? and they're gonna tell me something other than 'call Xfinity?'" And I kid you not they said "yes."

So, that's where I'm currently at with this. Apparently it's a conspiracy from every network against my specific Xfinity account, not actually Xfinity themselves. Because, you know, that's the logical explanation.

when tuning to a missing channel using the guide do you receive an error message? error message number?

Regular Visitor

This is not related to the guide or the Xfinity stream app. It’s when trying to do things like activating a device to watch HBO at hbogo.com/activate or watchdisneychannel.com.
Expert

@rev23dev wrote:
This is not related to the guide or the Xfinity stream app. It’s when trying to do things like activating a device to watch HBO at hbogo.com/activate or watchdisneychannel.com.

call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to perform a deep background account refresh. when the hour is up, logout of the app and log back in. working now?

Regular Visitor

Thank you Rustyben. They have tried this multiple times. It's not an app really, this is all in the context of a web browser. On multiple devices as well.

Expert

@rev23dev wrote:

Thank you Rustyben. They have tried this multiple times. It's not an app really, this is all in the context of a web browser. On multiple devices as well.

@ComcastShane may look in on this thread within a few days

Regular Visitor

No response from @ComcastShane, issue persists. 

Regular Visitor

Has anyone managed to fix this for you yet? I thought I was close and they said they'd have it fixed by Saturday... but that was two weeks ago.