Community Forum

(Error TVAPP-00115)

New Poster

(Error TVAPP-00115)

Whenever I try to stream online I get the error message- (Error TVAPP-00115) 

This has been going on for about a week now. 

Expert

Re: (Error TVAPP-00115)

@smurik wrote:

Whenever I try to stream online I get the error message- (Error TVAPP-00115) 

This has been going on for about a week now. 

what device (iOS or Android) are you using to run the app? are you on your home wifi SSID (not the xfinitywifi SSID)? are you in the USA?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

I'm having the same error code

New Poster

I'm having the same issue (for nearly 2 weeks).  I'm getting that error with my macbook, and cannot access the "My Account" section of the xfinity website.

New Poster

Me too
New Poster

In the US using my computer. App doesn't work on android or apple phone.
New Poster

I can't access the my account section either! I've spoken to tech support 5 times and no one knows what the problem is or how to solve it.
New Poster

I am having the same user code issue. Any news?
New Poster

I have had the same error ever since the Xfinity shutdown 2 weeks ago. It looks like when they moved the URL, they broke something. I have called Comcast over a week ago and 'it has been escalated' but so far nobody has called me back about the issue. I usually stream Comcast, so not having that ability really makes Comcast somewhat useless. I am in the US. I have cleared my cache, rebooted my machine and tried Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. I can't get it to work on my Android phone either. I am on my home SSID.
New Poster

7/13/2018 same issue for a few weeks now

222.PNG
New Poster

I'm also having this exact problem. Has anybody had any success resolving this issue? Very frustrating 

New Poster

I'm having the same issue, have had xfinity for over a month now and can't log into "my account, stream, app" nothing. Called support and they have no idea what's wrong with it either. Tried all the different browsers too. 

Expert

@smurik wrote:
I can't access the my account section either! I've spoken to tech support 5 times and no one knows what the problem is or how to solve it.

that i a general error code and most often has something to do with 'Comcast' detecting you are not on your own home network. often this is caused by modem serial number etc not being on your account. are you in the home when you get this error? if so are you sure you are connected to your own home wifi (not a neighbors or the SSID xfinitywifi)?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

I have 3 user ids associated with my Xfinity account.

I was getting this error on one of my PCs, but not on the other.

I thought it might be associated with the fact that I had logged onto the Streaming Service on another PC using the same ID. Therefore,

I logged out of the Xfinity account on the PC that was getting the error.

I cleared the cache in my browser .

I logged into the Streaming site using a different Xfinity user id.

It worked fine from that point forward.

New Poster

So let me get this straight.  The streaming app / service is only going to work if I am at home and on my home network, if I am traveling it is not going to work?

I would not have gotten it if I was told that.  It was miss leading.

Silver Problem Solver

@pbrunson wrote:

So let me get this straight.  The streaming app / service is only going to work if I am at home and on my home network, if I am traveling it is not going to work?

I would not have gotten it if I was told that.  It was miss leading.

Did you read this before you signed up?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/stream-faqs

New Poster

@RobertWy wrote:

Did you read this before you signed up?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/stream-faqs

1. that link you sent is a 404

2. I signed up *today* and i'm getting that error.   Obviously something wrong with their system