Community Forum

Error Message 11700

New Poster

Error Message 11700

Can someone please tell me how to have my devices removed to get rid of error 11700 so I can view my Xfinity Stream on my laptop and phone. I see this is a known issue and cannot get resolution over the phone or online. This has been ongoing for 3 weeks. I see others who have had the error get someone on here to remove the devices for them.

The error I receive is: 

Something's not right here

We are having trouble adding this device to your account. Please call 1-800-XFINITY and mention error 11700.

(Error xacsa.provision.11700: Error)

Problem Solver

Re: Error Message 11700

Hi

I can remove all your existing devices (give me a few minutes to log in). Please consider not clearing cookies and caches when you exit your browser, which not only forces you to sign in every time you visit the Stream website, but also creates a new device on your account (which eventually leads to this error).

LHC

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon