Community Forum

Error 7510.10: Error retrieving MPX URL

New Poster

Error 7510.10: Error retrieving MPX URL

Trying to watch Star Trek (movie 2009) and received this error message:

{ This Video Cannot Be Played 

{ We've run into a problem while streaming Star Trek.

{ (Error 7510.10: Error retrieving MPX URL)

The diagnositcs reported are:

Build number 5

OSWindows 10

BrowserChrome 62.0.3202.94

Flash version 27.0.0

Status in home

Entitlements cvod, tve-linear, clinear, tve-vod, cdvr, est

Last fingerprint cloudtv_web_polymer_4.6.2_prod_1511451870695_19895

Stream provider primetime

Video ID tve/video/2KkTjqgDW135KBbivQPwUhNyoDvYDqfI/

Media ID comcast:tve:vod:guid:2KkTjqgDW135KBbivQPwUhNyoDvYDqfI

Stream ID UExpP_0HZCDZ

Error code 7510.10

Error description Error retrieving MPX URL

Error aux info http://link.theplatform.com/s/P_bgCC/UExpP_0HZCDZ?format=redirect

Video Provider FXM

Video Source TveVideo

Video Title Star Trek

I have checked the boards for answers and really nobody has shared a solution for at least this year.  Too many solutions to the problem.  Things I have done and noticed:

1- Error occurred using Chrome and Edge browsers.

2- Similar error occurred using iPhone (AT&T network; ios 11.1.1) the error stated "Connection error::3305"

3- Clear all cookies and cache for the browsers.

4- Checked Flash file has been updated.

5- Tried other movies which worked properly and loaded: Star Trek into Darkness (FXM); Les Miserables (FXM); Amazing Spiderman (FXM), etc...

What is the issue here?  seems to be a singular movie setup issue and not associated with my computer setup or network.

Just looking to solve for this error problem.  I would love to see the movie, but that is mute now and just moving on.

Admin1

Re: Error 7510.10: Error retrieving MPX URL

Hi mclaptop -- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have opened a support ticket for this issue. Our support team will work through this and contact you with a resolution. 

Admin1

mclaptop -- Our support team was able to work through this issue and your ticket shows as resolved. Can you confirm this is no longer an issue?

New Poster

The issue is still unresolved on my end. Still getting this error." Error player.7510.10: Error retrieving MPX URL " while trying to watch "Lucy" and other movies from a remote location.

Thanks

New Poster

I have the same problem. I must clear cache and restart browser everytime it happens. It's doing for 5 months now

New Poster

This has been an ongoing problem for FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I, too, have jumped through all the hoops and frankly, I'm tired of it! I'm going to look into other service options! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy to expensive to deal with these reoccurring, ongoing issures!

Expert

@reggi3000 wrote:

This has been an ongoing problem for FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I, too, have jumped through all the hoops and frankly, I'm tired of it! I'm going to look into other service options! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy to expensive to deal with these reoccurring, ongoing issures!

what are you using to access the website? also, what operating system and version, and have you used the Chrome browser with flash enabled all the time?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
New Poster

this is happening constantly  i cant watch anything for more than 10 minutes....aggravated

Expert

@romyfleming wrote:

this is happening constantly  i cant watch anything for more than 10 minutes....aggravated

please reply with the information requested in the post just above your post.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).