Community Forum

Error 11700

Regular Visitor

Error 11700

I Keep getting error11700 when trying to access Xfinity Stream. How do I deal with this?

Expert

Re: Error 11700

@SlipperyToy wrote:

I Keep getting error11700 when trying to access Xfinity Stream. How do I deal with this?

this issue is usually caused by either too many people using the account and activating too many devices or by closing the streaming web page with the 'X' instead of stopping the recording before closing the browser. If you have a program sweeping cookies for xfinity that could cause the count to climb. to fix this issue would you please verify you have changed the password then we can escalate this to an Official Employee to reset (deprovision) all the streaming devices on your account (they then have to log back in).

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Regular Visitor

Password changed.

Expert

@SlipperyToy wrote:

Password changed.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).