Community Forum

Dvr recordings not playing correctly

New Poster

Dvr recordings not playing correctly

Until recently I had no problems streaming shows I had recorded at home to my phone or iPad. A couple months ago unnoticed anything recorded from CBS seemed to jump around when I attempted to watch it on a device other than my tv. Now the majority of recordings (no matter what network) do not work when I attempt to play them on my phone. It’s extremely frustrating. The shows skip around or jump forward 1-10 minutes at multiple times within an episode. How do I correct this???
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Dvr recordings not playing correctly

wrote:
Until recently I had no problems streaming shows I had recorded at home to my phone or iPad. A couple months ago unnoticed anything recorded from CBS seemed to jump around when I attempted to watch it on a device other than my tv. Now the majority of recordings (no matter what network) do not work when I attempt to play them on my phone. It’s extremely frustrating. The shows skip around or jump forward 1-10 minutes at multiple times within an episode. How do I correct this???

are you by chance in CA or in the Chicago or MN-St. Paul area?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).