Community Forum

DVR recordings not showing up on Xfinity Stream website

Regular Contributor

DVR recordings not showing up on Xfinity Stream website

I recorded 7 shows yesterday evening. When I got up this morning to watch them on my laptop, none of them show up, but they do show up on the cable box. Also, when I look at scheduled shows on the website, it only shows one but I have recordings scheduled for the next few days. On the online guide all the scheduled shows say "recording conflict", but again, they show up on the cable box. I called support, and after half an hour and two people, I was told it is a "known issue", like that's supposed to make me feel better. One of the people told me they show up as "not entitled". But I seem to be entitled to pay Comcast a lot of money. They weren't able to tell me when the issue might be resolved. I signed up for the X1 system primarily so I could watch programs on my laptop. You have already taken away the ability to program my DVR from my laptop, which was a great convenience. Now it seems I won't be able to watch programs on my laptop. 

Expert

Re: DVR recordings not showing up on Xfinity Stream website

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: DVR recordings not showing up on Xfinity Stream website

Hello swanda. I can assist in getting an Advanced Repair ticket opened for you so our team can look into getting this DVR Recordings / XFINITY Stream issue fixed for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.