Community Forum

DVR Recordings

Highlighted
New Poster

DVR Recordings

Getting really frustrated with service.  I have shows that only tape part of the episode and cut off.  I have shows I tape Monday thru Friday every week and one didn't tape at all tape and the other isn't showing as taping.  They were there yesterday set up to record and now nothing!  I'm not home so I can't do anything about it because now you can't set up recordings online.  There are times when things freeze.  It's really ridiculous!  Anyone else having these issues?

Expert

Re: DVR Recordings

@stefry2 wrote:

Getting really frustrated with service.  I have shows that only tape part of the episode and cut off.  I have shows I tape Monday thru Friday every week and one didn't tape at all tape and the other isn't showing as taping.  They were there yesterday set up to record and now nothing!  I'm not home so I can't do anything about it because now you can't set up recordings online.  There are times when things freeze.  It's really ridiculous!  Anyone else having these issues?

the home recordings should be fine. it is a wide spread issue. there is a known issue that affects random customers for random amounts of time. It appears that during peak times some servers are at over capacity for programs to be recorded. The errors cause the servers to move customers around to less 'full' servers over time.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: DVR Recordings

Hello stefry2, I reached back out to you on your original thread. Please reply there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!