Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Cant watch xfinity online

Highlighted
New Poster

Cant watch xfinity online

Use to watch xfinity online all the time at my last house and then about 3 months ago i believe, i could no longer watch.  It just doesnt load and then errors out and say try again later, i recently moved, got my own xfinity plan and it STILL doesnt work. the error i get is 

Xfinity Stream is not available at the moment. Please try back soon. (Error TVAPP-00115)

I tried Chrome, firefox and internet explorer, none work. Deleted cookies, made sure flash was enabled, nothing. 

Expert

Re: Cant watch xfinity online

@myomega wrote:

Use to watch xfinity online all the time at my last house and then about 3 months ago i believe, i could no longer watch.  It just doesnt load and then errors out and say try again later, i recently moved, got my own xfinity plan and it STILL doesnt work. the error i get is 

Xfinity Stream is not available at the moment. Please try back soon. (Error TVAPP-00115)

I tried Chrome, firefox and internet explorer, none work. Deleted cookies, made sure flash was enabled, nothing. 

call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to verify that the username that you are using to login is connected to your current address/account.

New Poster

Re: Cant watch xfinity online

has 0 to do with MY account or billing, as i said in my post this happened at my last house with a different account, i use to use the website all the time, it simply will not work i just get message

Sorry, we're having some trouble

Xfinity Stream is not available at the moment. Please try back soon.

(Error TVAPP-00115)