Community Forum

Cannot watch TNT

New Poster

Cannot watch TNT

Apparently, lots of customers are having the same problem with the stream app. .  I am watching TNT regular channel, in-home and I got kicked out with a message from xfinity.  Told me I needed to log out and the problem would be fixed when I logged back in.  NOT........I am being logged in to TV ToGO channels instead of the  regular in-home channels and the programmng does not match. What gives??

New Poster

Re: Cannot watch TNT

I read someone else's complaint about the same problem so I decided to check my Wi-fi connection. I was connected to a public network which is incorrect.  So I changed it to what it is suppossed to be and I still cannot access TNT channel. 

Expert

Re: Cannot watch TNT

@java235 wrote:

I read someone else's complaint about the same problem so I decided to check my Wi-fi connection. I was connected to a public network which is incorrect.  So I changed it to what it is suppossed to be and I still cannot access TNT channel. 

try using an apple/android phone/tablet and the Xfinity Stream TV app. does that work as a test?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!