Community Forum

Cannot access web tv

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Cannot access web tv

I was using the web tv service fine Friday night. When I was done watching tv, I installed MS Office and Scan to PDF. I rebooted my PC. Saturday morning, I can't access web TV.

Using Chrome (up-to-date version) and Opera, these are the errors I'm receiving:

run into a problem 2018 01 07.PNG

When I click the "Sign Out" button, I receive this error message:

Site Cant Be Reached 2018 01 07.PNG

I tried MS Edge and received this error message:

cant reach this page 2018 01 07.PNG

I've tried to fix this. I've cleared my cache, rebooted my browser, rebooted my PC, checked my firewall settings. 

What am I missing?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Cannot access web tv

TSBB wrote:

I was using the web tv service fine Friday night. When I was done watching tv, I installed MS Office and Scan to PDF. I rebooted my PC. Saturday morning, I can't access web TV.

Using Chrome (up-to-date version) and Opera, these are the errors I'm receiving:

run into a problem 2018 01 07.PNG

When I click the "Sign Out" button, I receive this error message:

Site Cant Be Reached 2018 01 07.PNG

I tried MS Edge and received this error message:

cant reach this page 2018 01 07.PNG

I've tried to fix this. I've cleared my cache, rebooted my browser, rebooted my PC, checked my firewall settings. 

What am I missing?

Your pics did not make it to the forum, so not sure what errors you're getting. Since you say it stopped working after installing new software, MS Office and Scan to PDF, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling adobe flash

Regular Visitor

Re: Cannot access web tv

"Uninstall and reinstall flash" seemed like a nearly random response for the type of errors that I was gettting .... but it worked.Thank you!