Community Forum

Can't stream - receive error message: Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

New Poster

Can't stream - receive error message: Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

It appears that I'm not the only individual that's unable to stream on my MacBook Pro - I use the Chrome browser and it used to work fine - about 6 months ago streaming stopped working.  I go into an endless loop of being told to log out and then back in.  I can still stream on my phone.  Why doesn't Comcast simply post a solution to this.  If we're supposed to call someone and provide info on our account to get this situation fixed, simply tell us where to call and what info to have ready to share.  This is rediculous...

Expert

Re: Can't stream - receive error message: Error ftde.provision.accountMismatch

@Zecol wrote:

It appears that I'm not the only individual that's unable to stream on my MacBook Pro - I use the Chrome browser and it used to work fine - about 6 months ago streaming stopped working.  I go into an endless loop of being told to log out and then back in.  I can still stream on my phone.  Why doesn't Comcast simply post a solution to this.  If we're supposed to call someone and provide info on our account to get this situation fixed, simply tell us where to call and what info to have ready to share.  This is rediculous...

try deleting cookies and cache for chrome. if no joy, reinstall chrome and enable flash. joy?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

I've cleared my cache and cookies and my Chrome browser is up to date and my version of flash is embedded in Chrome and current - version 29.0.0.140

No joy!  But thanks for taking the time to respond... 

New Poster

I've got the same issue, and has been working on and off for about 3 months now.  Its so frustrating consider how much money I spend each month for the services provided by Comcast.  I don't understand how this continues to be an issue with a company that provides technology as a service....

New Poster

Let me know if you come up with a fix - no help from Comcast or this forum so far...