Community Forum

Can't load Xfinity Stream for several days

Contributor

Can't load Xfinity Stream for several days

For several days now, I can't load the channel line-up. I just get this message everytime I try: 

Sorry, we're having some trouble

XFINITY Stream is not available at the moment. Please try back soon.

(Error ftde.xact.3307.1107296347)

Expert

Re: Can't load Xfinity Stream for several days

@Scorp9681 wrote:

For several days now, I can't load the channel line-up. I just get this message everytime I try: 

Sorry, we're having some trouble

XFINITY Stream is not available at the moment. Please try back soon.

(Error ftde.xact.3307.1107296347)

did you try using the xfinity stream TV app and if so, did the app work?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Contributor

This on my home desktop PC. I simply wanted to check TV listings and keep getting that error.

Contributor

Sorry, I am just now seeing this question. What app is being suggested? I have used Chrome, switched to FlashPeak Slim Jet and still having the same problem today. The only way I can access the TV listings is to use Edge or IE. It's not a flash problem since I do not have any issues accessing sites that require flash. Is there a seperate app I need to use on my chromium browsers to access live TV streaming when things worked prior to this event? I shouldn't have to switch to other browsers to do just one thing.

Thank you for any further assistance that can be provided.

Bronze Problem Solver

@Scorp9681 wrote:

Sorry, I am just now seeing this question. What app is being suggested? I have used Chrome, switched to FlashPeak Slim Jet and still having the same problem today. The only way I can access the TV listings is to use Edge or IE. It's not a flash problem since I do not have any issues accessing sites that require flash. Is there a seperate app I need to use on my chromium browsers to access live TV streaming when things worked prior to this event? I shouldn't have to switch to other browsers to do just one thing.

Thank you for any further assistance that can be provided.

For the chrome browser, try clearing chromes cookies and cache

Contributor

That is a normal routine for me every day before I shut down for the day. I use Chrome's 'clear browser history' and finish it up using Ccleaner every night to get the things Chrome's clearing misses and clears other browser and other usage tidbits. I also check for browser updates just before I clear history to insure my browser is always current. It's an old routine habit acquired thanks to my old desktop PC.