Community Forum

Can't download a program to my iPhone

New Poster

Can't download a program to my iPhone

Last December (2017), I saved an episode of "Steve's Outdoor Adventures" using my TV/Xfinity box.  I then downloaded it to my iPhone and watched it there.  It eventually "aged" off my iPhone, but I still have it saved in my TV/Xfinity box (or where ever its stored!).

Today (May 2018) I wanted to download it to my iPhone again.  However while the program is still on my TV/Xfinity box, my iPhone can "see" it anymore and I can't download it.  

Did this program (SOA) go from "downloadable" to "NOT downloadable" for some reason?

Thanks 

Expert

Re: Can't download a program to my iPhone

@lschmei wrote:

Last December (2017), I saved an episode of "Steve's Outdoor Adventures" using my TV/Xfinity box.  I then downloaded it to my iPhone and watched it there.  It eventually "aged" off my iPhone, but I still have it saved in my TV/Xfinity box (or where ever its stored!).

Today (May 2018) I wanted to download it to my iPhone again.  However while the program is still on my TV/Xfinity box, my iPhone can "see" it anymore and I can't download it.  

Did this program (SOA) go from "downloadable" to "NOT downloadable" for some reason?

Thanks 

your DVR service is in two separate parts. He home DVR has recordings stored on the hard drive and it has a size limit of around 500 GB. the cloud DVR isn't measured in size but in hours (60) on a first in first out basis. as new recordings come in the older ones in the cloud DVR are removed as needed. once they age off, they are not available except in the home DVR. Downloads only come from the cloud DVR.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.